- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
NAD C 556 Turntable
- Provides first-class performance, easy installation:
- NAD C 556 is a belt-driven turntable that focuses.
- Comes with a Goldring Elektra pickup / needle
- To create an advanced turntable at the highest level that sounds as good as rigs that cost twice as much, NAD shifts attention to Sonic-minded design details.
- Consisting of an acoustically inert phenol design and a cast 18 mm turntable with a combination of its rigid base and a stone solid foundation that significantly reduces external vibrations.
- The sheer weight of the C 556 plate requires a special construction with low friction in bronze and stainless steel that eliminates the rumble that can otherwise be heard.
- NAD's hand-built aluminum pickup arm, which is anchored by a gimbal design and equipped with the highly regarded Goldring Elektra, gives you rich, deep sounds with fantastic dynamic range - especially from records you have probably heard a hundred times.
NAD produces excellent sound for the money.