- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Beneath BeoLab 18's narrow contours hides an impressive set of all-digital components that are specifically designed to create astonishingly large sounds from such a modest size.
Two custom midrange / base units of 4 inches run in parallel and are powered by separate 160 D watt class D amplifiers. The digital sound engine is specially tuned to provide a convincing performance that brilliantly overcomes the difficulties that arose when placing the slat in front of the two main drives. The brand new engine also has overheating protection, Adaptive Bass Linearization and a room position switch, so BeoLab 18 sounds great no matter what you play or where you place it.
Immaculate Wireless Sound
Sound that is recreated exactly according to the artist's original intentions has long been Bang & Olufsen's hallmark. With Immaculate Wireless Sound, Bang & Olufsen takes this tradition of acoustic authenticity further into the wireless age for the first time ever.
WiSA - the new wireless standard
Because BeoLab 18 uses of the new WiSA standard, you only need to connect the active speaker units to the mains in a room with a WiSA-compatible transmitter to connect them wirelessly to your TV, Blu-ray player or set-top box.
All Immaculate Wireless Sound speakers from Bang & Olufsen, for example, work smoothly, easily and impressively with the WiSA-updated TV BeoVision 11. By integrating WiSA-compatible transmitters and receivers into the physical and digital design, Bang can & Olufsen now provide unmatched audio performance in a wireless surround sound system. Of course, you can also connect the new speaker units using cables, just as you can add wireless speaker units to an existing fixed connection if desired.
Cabinet: Brass Edition
Lamella: Smoked Oak
Dimensions: 132.4 x 15.5 x 11.5 cm (W x H x D)
Weight: 8.5 kg
Cabinet: Polished aluminum
Lamella: Black, white or oak
• Construction: bass reflex cabinet with exterior tweeter
• 2 x 4 ”midrange / bass drivers running in parallel, driven by a 160 watt class D amplifier
• 1 x ¾” acoustic lens-based tweeter, driven by a 160 watt class D amplifier • Effective frequency range: 41 - 24,000 Hz
• Proprietary digital sound engine specially tuned to compensate for the presence of lamella at the speaker's front
• Adaptive Bass Linearization (ABL): A Bang & Olufsen technology that has been specifi cally customized to get exceptional sound performance from even very compact speakers, while also preventing sudden bursts in the music from damaging the speakers. ABL automatically responds to extreme peaks by reducing bass throughput, ensuring unrivaled Bang & Olufsen performance throughout.
• Thermal protection
• Speaker setting switch for “right”, “left” or “wireless”
• Room adaptation switch for “free-standing”, “wall” or “corner” positions
- 2 x Power Link (RJ45)
- 1 x Line via Power Link
- 1 x RCA (L / R)
- 1 x optical TOSLINK socket
Price including Smoked Oak slatted fronts and placement options floor.