- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
BeoGram 6002 Tangential Arm Turntable
- By replacing the Beogram 6000, this newer version of the Beogram 6002 was equipped with an MMC3 needle - like all key traceability disc tires - the Beogram 6002 is safe and reliable to use.
- The advantage of a tangential arm and MMC needle is that the needle needs less pressure and is "kind" to your vinyl records which with reduced needle pressure results in your beloved vinyl discs being worn less and reproducing them in the way the original recording should sound.
- Beogram 6002 automatically detects the size of the vinyl records and sets the correct speed with a "magic eye" (photo diode) that sits in the detector arm next to the tone arm.
- With its matching darker translucent lid, it fits with the Beosystem 6000 or even the groundbreaking Beolab 8000 system that was top hi-fi system at the time.
- Connected to a Beomaster in the Phono input with Data Link system, BeoGram 6002 can be remotely controlled with Beolink remote control where you can control (start, stop) features remotely.
BeoGram 6002 technical specifications
Manufactured: 1983 - 1986
Designer: Jacob Jensen
Recommended: MMC 3
Recommended track power: 12 mN / 1.2 g
Wow and flutter DIN: & lt; 0.07%
Rumble YOUR weighted: & gt; 70 dB
Rumble YOUR unweighted: & gt; 45 dB
Speeds: 33 - 45 rpm
Tangential tracking: & lt; 0.04 °
Power supply: 220V
Dimensions W x H x D: 49 x 9 x 37.5 cm
Weight 9 kg